Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions
- Personality. Viwala, S.A.P.I de C.V. (hereinafter “VIWALA”),is a commercial company duly incorporated in accordance with the laws of theUnited Mexican States, with its registered office in Mexico City and whose corporate purpose is to grant credits to small and medium-sized enterprises and natural persons conducting business activities.
At VIWALA, we know that gathering documentation forcredit applications represents an administrative burden for companies. With this in mind, VIWALA considerably reduces the time dedicated to gathering information by using technology that will make the credit application process easy and fast for its customers and prospects.
- Information. VIWALA uses SAT.ws, a digital application that aims to be the communication link between VIWALA and its clients or prospects (hereinafter “Users”). These are understood to be any natural or legal person who has requested credit from VIWALA and has been invited by it to login and use SAT.ws.
Therefore, and in view of the business relationship between VIWALA and the Users, VIWALA may request certain data, information, and documentation (including the password used for personalized access to the TaxAdministration Service) from the Users through the use of SAT.ws. This data is necessary to identify each User and to compile the file needed to execute VIWALA’s corporate purpose, which is to attend to the Users’ credit request, and carry out the corresponding analysis.
- Access. Each User will have exclusive access to SAT.ws, which will be provided by VIWALA on a confidential basis and will be the responsibility of the User to keep and treat responsibly.
The data, information, and/or documentation that theUser provides through SAT.ws will be encrypted, with exclusive and personalized access for the User and VIWALA. In this regard, it is important to note that the User does not deliver or transfer his or her data, information, and/or documentation to VIWALA at any time. It is the User who uses the data to carryout the analysis process requested by VIWALA. This action is completely optional and is needed to carry out the corresponding analysis.
- Use of SAT.ws. The user of SAT.ws undertakes to use this digital application only for the purposes contained in these terms and conditions and not to carry out operations that may interfere, interrupt orstop the operation, through any malicious computer tool such as viruses, spyware, malware, Trojan or any other file or program that is invasive or that may provide elements for tracking, remote control or other action different from the normal use of the application, such as:
- Decompiling, editing, reverse engineering to the detriment of any element of the application.
- Creating databases on the application and/or its operation, including the use of bots to index or compile information, without prior written notice.
- Industrial Property. The User may not use or enjoy by any means VIWALA’s trademarks, notices, or trade names without prior written consent of VIWALA.
- Privacy. In terms of the Federal Law on theProtection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, we inform you that VIWALA is responsible for the processing and protection of all personal data and/or sensitive personal data that you provide to us through SAT.ws or by any other means. To learn about our comprehensive privacy notice, please click on the following link or copy it into your browser’s address bar:http://www.viwala.com
- Confidentiality. VIWALA will maintain in strict confidentiality all data, information, and/or documentation that Users provide through SAT.ws. This data will only be used to properly execute VIWALA’s corporate purpose. VIWALA is strictly prohibited from transmitting such data, information, and/or documentation to any third party, unless this is its own employees, representatives, government authorities, or information technology, tax, legal, accounting, or auditing advisors, who collaborate directly withVIWALA. At all times, any third party involved in the transfer of data, information, and/or documentation will always agree to give the same confidential treatment to the data transmitted to them by the Users.
- Modifications. These terms and conditions will be supplemented with any information that VIWALA displays on SAT.ws or at any time for the knowledge of Users. Likewise, VIWALA may modify these terms and conditions by prior notification on its website and without the need for User acceptance.
- Consent. By giving his or her consent through digital means to these terms and conditions, the User agrees that, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, VIWALA may suspend or interrupt access to SAT.ws, if it considers, in its sole and absolute discretion, that a term hereof has been violated.
- Jurisdiction and Competence. VIWALA and the Users agree that the use of SAT.ws is subject to the jurisdiction and competence of the laws and courts of Mexico City.